Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Wara Songkran <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/04 19:50:25 UTC

Which version of HSQLDB that OJB use

Hi.

I just curious about version of HSQLDB  in ojb rc4 beacause I use HSQLDB ver1.7.1 an Database manager does not look like in ojb.

cheers.

Re: Which version of HSQLDB that OJB use

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
I think we are using 1.7.1 too.

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>.
I also used OJB with the 1.7.2 Alpha M version from the sourceforge site
(same unit tests results) so you should also be safe to use the hsqldb
CVS drops.

Tom