Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/27 08:34:14 UTC

Strange log on yarn commands

Hi, I've set up YARN HA cluster with id rm1 and rm2, rm2 is active
resourcemanager

when I run yarn commands on terminal like:
yarn node -list
or
yarn rmadmin -replaceLabelsOnNode "datanode1=online"

it execute successfully the command but print the following strange log:
INFO client.ConfiguredRMFailoverProxyProvider: Failing over to rm2

is something wrong in the cluster or it is natural?

Re: Strange log on yarn commands

Posted by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com>.
I use hadoop 2.7.5