Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/12/12 20:40:51 UTC

RE: Price List Per Customer

Nicola - Can you tell me the correct way to configure this to work?  I
have the customer as the Party To and the Company as the Party From.  I
have an agreement item set up with the a specific price for GZ-1001.  Is
there any other set up?  On the sales order it is still using the
default pricing.  Any help is much appreciated

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi James,
You have created an incorrect record in Agreement entity customer should be
from party id and the company should be in to party id. Here is the demo
data for reference:
    <Agreement agreementId="AGR_SALES"  partyIdFrom="DemoCustomer"
partyIdTo="Company" roleTypeIdFrom="CUSTOMER"
 roleTypeIdTo="INTERNAL_ORGANIZATIO" agreementTypeId="SALES_AGREEMENT"
description="Agreement for DemoCustomer"/>

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad