Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 16:54:02 UTC

disable strict host checking with ssh wagon

I know this is a bad idea, but.... I need to disable host key checking for
wagon-ssh. I don't see an obvious way to do this. The archives show an email
from June on this subject that was never answered, which I hope isn't a sign
that this can't be done :)

Thanks,
Justin

Re: disable strict host checking with ssh wagon

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yep, similar to how it is done for HTTP: http://brettporter.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/configuring-maven-http-connections/

I'm not sure how well such a configuration option will survive into M3, etc., though - it's relying on the way Plexus is injecting the Wagon.

- Brett

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
This goes in settings.xml?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.