Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by chihongkim <ch...@hanmir.com> on 2001/08/15 09:46:25 UTC

Thread transaction in service deployed in Server-Side(Apache soap)

Thank you for your interest in my question.
I am working on a projct about Server(Apache soap- java) and Client(MS soap - VB) application.

I made Server-side code and deployed the service code using (apache) ServiceManagerClient.
but, i encountered the situation that will receive a lot of requests from Client-side.
and I wish that i could make Server-side code  into Thread process program that support the multi-Thread service.
Any advice will do.
Thank you for your guide in advance.
<Urgent> Thread transaction in service deployed in Server-Side(Apache soap)