Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> on 2008/10/10 14:12:13 UTC

Build failing

Was hoping to update our App to latest Felix, and also take a look at
fixing xxx

Getting the following build error after an SVN update:

    E:\MiscProjs\felix\framework\src\main\java\org\apache\felix\framework\RegularBun
    dleInfo.java:[61,4]
    BundleInfo(org.apache.felix.framework.Logger,org.apache.feli
    x.framework.cache.BundleArchive,org.apache.felix.moduleloader.IModule)
    in org.ap
    ache.felix.framework.BundleInfo cannot be applied to ()

    E:\MiscProjs\felix\framework\src\main\java\org\apache\felix\framework\SystemBund
    leInfo.java:[26,0]
    BundleInfo(org.apache.felix.framework.Logger,org.apache.felix
    .framework.cache.BundleArchive,org.apache.felix.moduleloader.IModule)
    in org.apa
    che.felix.framework.BundleInfo cannot be applied to ()

Anyone else seeing this?

Probably a silly on my side in terms of not cleaning stuff up properly

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com
+44 (0)20 7488 3470
www.ascert.com

Re: Build failing

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
You actually might want to "svn up" again, since I noticed that my
refactoring of BundleInfo wasn't completely correct.

-> richard

Re: Build failing

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Very strange - thanks anyway