Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by "J. Matthew Turner" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 21:29:23 UTC

introduction

Hi! I just joined the mailing list and wanted to send this quick
introduction.

I'm a producer/videographer/editor with a background in social media
marketing. My expertise is in documentary-style interview shooting and web
video, so if there's a need to produce a sort of "pitch video" for the
site, I'm your guy.

I'm also an old-school computer geek and have been using Open Office and
other open source for years, so it'll be great to be able give back to the
community.

Cheers!

Jim

Re: introduction

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
I form the other side of the globe, India. English differ little bit per
1000KM. Can you explain "pitch video"?

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480

Re: introduction

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html#marketing-mailing-list

Re: introduction

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
Go ahead. This is a very informal, structure less, flat, fun looking and
loving community. Come out with flying colors and designs.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480

Re: introduction

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
I want to copy this email to dev mail list, since I think some people there
would be interested to know Milosh's proposal.

Helen

Re: introduction

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: introduction

Posted by Milosh Vujnovic <mi...@techcolossus.com>.
Hi,

Re: introduction

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.

Re: introduction

Posted by "J. Matthew Turner" <jm...@gmail.com>.
WIll do. I'd love to produce a series of short, humorous Did You Know
type videos. I do stand-up comedy, so I know a lot of talented people
who could pull this off.

But we'll continue this brainstorm on the wiki.

Jim

--
Human history can be viewed as a slowly dawning awareness that we are
members of a larger group.  - C. Sagan

Re: introduction

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.