Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/10/26 21:38:05 UTC

AsyncWeb communication

Hi folks,

I accidentally created an AsyncWeb issue under the 'DIRMINA' Jira
project.  I quickly moved it to the Jira AsyncWeb project after seeing
the separate space [1].

Is there a different mailing list I should join for related
discussions, or is dev@mina.a.o the place to be for now?

Thanks,

Les

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASYNCWEB-38

Re: AsyncWeb communication

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Les,

The dev mailing list is common for all MINA subproject.

thanks
ashish