Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com> on 2004/02/18 10:24:57 UTC

IFRAME behaviour

Hi,
I have a page structure that works on the following principal:

	<!-- Menu Bar -->

	<!-- Iframe - dynamic content -->

In the iframe a document is loaded which makes image calls like so:

<image src="frame/myname.jpg" /> which should match a map in my sitemap
defined as:

			<map:match pattern="frame/*.jpg">
			 <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/svg.xsp">
				<map:parameter name="artistID" value="{1}"/>
			 </map:generate>
				<map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>
			</map:match>

For hours I could not get any images to load until I referenced the
image calls as <image src="../../frame/myname.jpg" />. My question is,
as every document loaded in a cocoon environment has to pass through
the sitemap before it does anything, why doesn't <image
src="frame/myname.jpg" /> work?

many thanks in advance

Re: IFRAME behaviour

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi:

I think you can see at the protal engine instead of using IFRAMES.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

beyaNet Consultancy dijo: