Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Neil Stirton <ne...@stirton.com> on 2002/02/21 20:03:07 UTC

Php to Apache problem

Hi there,

I have written an online banking system as part of my final year honours
project
and have most of it working.

I have written the bank in Java and have the service registered with Apache
SOAP.

I have successfully implemented a servlet which will quite happily create a
call
object and get info from my bank.

I have a Java class called SO.class (Standing Order class) which contains
the
beneficiary (String), an amount (float) and the dayOfMonth (int) the
standing order
is to be processed.

Creating a call object in my servlet and passing an instance of the SO class
is fine
as the bank is registered with a BeanSerializer to handle this complex type.

The problem:

I have downloaded SOAPx4 for php and have been using it successfully until I
tried to send
the complex type.

I have tried to put the beneficiary, amount and dayOfMonth into an array to
simulate
the SO class that I use in Java, but no joy,
I get the following:
        No Deserializer found to deserialize a 'urn:moneyBags:struct' using
encoding style
        'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'                ^^^^

Then I tried creating an SO class in php but the error message that I get
returned is:
        No Deserializer found to deserialize a 'urn:moneyBags:object' using
encoding style
        'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'                ^^^^^

I believe this is because my Bank application is waiting for an "order"
object to
de/serialize.

PLEASE, PLEASE can someone help as I have to have this finished by Monday
and
start writing up my 50 page report very soon.

Here is the SOAP message my servlet creates and sends to the bank (i.e. this
is the Java
to Java call), can anyone replicate this using php to call the Java?

------------------- 8< ---------------------
POST  HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost
SOAPAction: ""

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schema.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

   <ns1:addSO xmlns:ns1="urn:MoneyBags"
       <accountNo xsi:type="xsd:int">1001234</accountNo>
       <order xsi:type="ns1:order">
           <amount xsi:type="xsd:float">10.0</amount>
           <beneficiary xsi:type="xsd:string">test</beneficiary>
           <dayOfMonth xsi:type="xsd:int">15</dayOfMonth>
       </order>
   </ns1:addSO>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
------------------- 8< ---------------------

Any help or pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Neil

Re: Php to Apache problem

Posted by Neil Stirton <ne...@stirton.com>.