Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org> on 2017/08/16 03:32:17 UTC

Release plan Oak 1.7.6

Hi,

I plan to release Oak 1.7.6 tomorrow.
I will move any unresolved issues to the next releases. Let me know if
there's something urgent that you want to get in and need more time.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Release plan Oak 1.7.6

Posted by Andrei Dulceanu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,

I'd like to finish OAK-6538 and OAK-6565 for 1.7.6. I'm almost done with
both of them. I will let you know on Monday if I still need a couple of
hours or not.

Thanks,
Andrei

Re: Release plan Oak 1.7.6