Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Lionel Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 08:04:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.2.0-incubating [RC4]

Hi all,
    The Apache Griffin community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache Griffin 0.2.0-rc4.
    We now kindly request that the Incubator PMC members review and vote on
this incubator release candidate.

    Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it
defines a standard process to define, measure data quality for well-known
dimensions. With Apache Griffin, users will be able to quickly define their
data quality requirements and then get the result in near real time in
systematical approach.

    Griffin vote thread

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5227c597343ef1127a168c09a6e5b42cffe6939b7ac09a4af05089a0@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
    Griffin vote result thread

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/566a6555b609e8b5cb2b6af5d09d477f647b69ca4b1e2c6484668306@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E

    The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.2.0-incubating

    The tag to be voted upon is 0.2.0-incubating:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/griffin-0.2.0-incubating

    The release hash is :

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=009d4495ccf0a88f9803ae7b7a5bcb4ec8ea9bfa

    The Nexus Staging URL:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1014

    7F00C3BA90F3ECAEECB843A79BD6EC6C02379561

    KEYS file available:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS

    For information about the contents of this release, see:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.2.0-incubating/CHANGES.txt

    Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, run and test.
    Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.2.0-incubating
    The vote will be open for 72 hours.
    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin 0.2.0-incubating
    [ ] +0 no opinion

Lionel
on behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.2.0-incubating [RC4]

Posted by Kevin Yao <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi guys,

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.2.0-incubating [RC4]

Posted by Lionel Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin, we'll fix the warnings in the later release.

Thanks,
Lionel

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Guys,