Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anton Andreev <an...@yahoo.ca> on 2005/08/11 19:15:46 UTC

jmeter + cocoon 2.1.7 form submission

Hello,

I'm trying to record Cocoon's Portal CForms
submissions through Jmeter's Proxy.  I have Cookie
Manager set up that keeps JSESSIONID for current user.
 When it comes to form submission, while recording
through HTTP Proxy, it crashes Cocoon.  Looking at
HTTP Request that has been recorded it has
continuation-id among the variables that get submited
with request but it also tries to attach an empty file
for some reason.  I don't know if it is the problem
with Cocoon or Jmeter's setup.  If anybody knows what
the problem might be any help will be very
appreciated.

Setup: JMeter 2.0.3, Java 1.4.2_08, Cocoon 2.1.7

Thank you,

Anton Andreev