Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/02/05 15:44:22 UTC

Fwd: [PMCs] Be the first to take the 2014 Future of Open Source Survey

Hi.

You are hereby invited to participate in a opensource survey, that tries to
determine the future for us all. This survey is one of the biggest, most
important of the kind, trying to charter the future of opensource.

All PMCs in all projects have been invited, and like in other projects the
invitation is hereby passed on to the whole community.

the link to the survey is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014-future-open-source

the submit (start) is below the sponsor list.

rgds
jan I.