Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/01 18:07:26 UTC

Upload files with success in OM 3.x.x

Hi Maxim,

In my Debian Wheezy and Ubuntu 12.04 TLS with differents OM 3.x.x
versions, not with OM 2.x.x, the upload-convert files works fine
when office.path is empty. When it is fill don't work.

Could you please tell me why? In Centos 6.5 must be office.path fill to
works right.

Thanks

Alvaro

Re: Upload files with success in OM 3.x.x

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...conversion works fine. Thanks :)

Alvaro

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.