Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James Richards <ja...@northps.com> on 2006/08/09 00:45:40 UTC

cargo deploy jboss datasource-ds.xml file?

Hello all,

I'm using the Cargo plugin to deploy to a JBoss 4.x instance:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <container>
            <containerId>jboss4x</containerId>
            <!-- JBOSS log -->
            <output>${project.build.directory}/jboss4x.log</output>
            <!-- CARGO log -->
            <log>${project.build.directory}/cargo.log</log>
            <zipUrlInstaller>
              <url>http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jboss/jboss-4.0.4.GA.zip</url>
              <installDir>${installDir}</installDir>
            </zipUrlInstaller>
          </container>
        </configura

I have an oracle-ds.xml file which I would like to be deployed so that the datasources are configured prior to my web application starting.  I tried installing the file directly into the ${installDir}/server/default/deploy directory as well as the ${installDir}/server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar directories but neither seem to pick up the file.  The problem is that cargo is deploying to the target directory.  Is there any way to tell cargo to include oracle-ds.xml to the ${build.output.directory}\jboss4x\deploy directory so that it will deploy the datasources?

Thanks again for your time,

James

RE: cargo deploy jboss datasource-ds.xml file?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi James,

You should post to the cargo lists. You'll probably get more answers there.
If you post there please be sure to tell us if you're really talking about
an oracle-ds.xml file or some jboss ds file.

Thanks
-Vincent