Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2003/08/07 02:18:42 UTC

mod_ssl POST issue? (fwd)

Anybody remember if we ever got around to implementing a workaound for the
POST method and per-directory renegotiations?

--Cliff

Posted by Kris Verbeeck <Kr...@ubizen.com>.
Nope, it's still there.

--
ir. Kris Verbeeck
Software Engineer

Ubizen - Ubicenter - Philipssite 5 - 3001 Leuven - Belgium
T:  +32 16 28 70 64
F:  +32 16 28 70 77

Ubizen - We Secure e-business - www.ubizen.com