Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org> on 2002/10/01 11:46:09 UTC

Re: TilesRequestProcessor and I18n!!!!

  Hi,

  The TilesRequestProcessor extends the struts RequestProcessor class.
It normally provide exactly the same functionalities than its ancestor,
plus the tiles functionalities. In RequestProcessor, the local is set
soon in the request process chain, and so it is in TilesRequestProcessor
because the implied method is not changed (process(...); ). Have you
setup to true the local boolean in your controller config in struts
config file ?

  The same apply to the serializable issue. TilesRequestProcessor
extends RequestProcessor that is not serializable. This has been discuss
in the past. The problem is related to the web server you use.
Check the mail archive to know more.

  Hope this help,

         Cedric