Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/03/12 14:15:51 UTC

[VOTE] Jeremias Maerki as Commons committer

Screwup of mine in asking for a vote to promote Commons-IO was that I
should have asked for a vote to add Jeremias to the Commons repository as
he has done a large share of the work on IO.

Jeremias is a committer from xml-fop and xml-commons.

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

I made the bad assumption that he already had access.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Jeremias Maerki as Commons committer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
He is. :-) Thanks a lot to everyone!

On 12.03.2004 21:34:40 Henri Yandell wrote:
> Hopefully Jeremias will be able to commit his changes tonight :)

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Jeremias Maerki as Commons committer

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Thanks Stefan.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
That's 3 +1's. I think it's very unlikely we'll see a -1, so could someone

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.