Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2013/10/22 20:07:11 UTC

GFAC ec2 classes

The classes in
modules/gfac-core/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/gfac/ec2/  don't
look connected to anything else in GFAC. If this is the case, they
should be moved out of the GFAC trunk. What is a good location?

Marlon

Phoebus Re: GFAC ec2 classes

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
And the same goes for the phoebus directory (it only has one class).

Marlon

Re: GFAC ec2 classes

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
no... its an optional tool...

and Sorry Marlon I just noticed what you meant... I had refactored the
phoebus code to a new module but forgotten to remove it from gfac-core.
I'll do that now... It shouldn't affect the current build.

Re: GFAC ec2 classes

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer