Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2022/11/08 14:54:26 UTC

[VOTE] - Move Apache CXF DOSGi to the attic

This is a vote to move Apache CXF DOSGi to the attic. There is very
little activity for many years now (last commit 2.5 years ago -
https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/commits/main).

Previous discussion thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/tjq9058n161p7fk8137nonwlfqvm9gys

+1 from me.

Colm.

Re: [VOTE] - Move Apache CXF DOSGi to the attic

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks!

Freeman

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks Colm!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
With 10 +1 votes, and no other votes, this vote passes - it's time to
send CXF DOSGi to the attic. I'll start the process.

Colm.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.