Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Torge Riedel <to...@gmx.de> on 2017/09/03 15:46:30 UTC

Re: Talking json

Am 13.03.2016 um 01:03 schrieb Nick Kew:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a module for HTTPD that needs to talk json:
> read client requests, and send responses.
>
> Before I re-invent this particular wheel, is anyone aware
> of existing code under apache-compatible license that parses
> json to an APR table (or hash) and vice versa?

Maybe this is a good choice

https://github.com/moriyoshi/apr-json

Re: Talking json

Posted by Torge Riedel <to...@gmx.de>.
Am 05.09.2017 um 14:53 schrieb Nick Kew:
> On Tue, 2017-09-05 at 08:34 -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>>> Maybe this is a good choice
>>>
>>> https://github.com/moriyoshi/apr-json
>>>
>> I always thought this would be a good addition for APR 2.0
>> at least... Earlier would be even better :)
> Indeed it would.  But while noone here is actively hacking it,
> a third-party github repo is IMHO a perfectly good alternative.
> Are you suggesting we reach out to moriyoshi?
> Does anyone know him?  Even whether he speaks English?

I'm not knowing him, but looking on his commits on github it looks like he is speaking English.

Although I'm still interested in this topic, I do not find time at the moment to dig deeper in it. It's a non-profit coding project where the current solution (more a workaround) is running perfect.

Re: Talking json

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.

--
Nick Kew