Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/14 07:55:28 UTC

[Help Wanted] Help test 3.0.2-prepare branch before release

Dear developers:

The community will release Apache DolphinScheduler version 3.0.2 sometime
this week. 3.0.2 is based on 3.0.1 with bug fixes and stability
improvements but no new features. We have already cherry-picked related
PRs, fixed and passed all UT and E2E cases. At present, we are testing core
functions manually to make sure there are no critical bugs, as there is
room for improvement of the automated test coverage.

If you are interested in helping with the manual tests, please pull the
`3.0.2-prepare` branch, build and test it. It is unnecessary to test every
detail, as mentioned above, just check whether there are any critical bugs.

You may refer to issue #12888 [1] to help double-check those stuff or
you may test anything else you are concerned about. If you find anything
broken or unusual, feel free to reply to this email thread or comment in
this issue #12888 .

Much Appreciated!

[1] https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/12888

*Best Regards,*