Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Archana Visveswaran, ASDC Chennai" <ar...@hcl.in> on 2006/04/06 09:25:16 UTC

Including special characters using FOP 0.20.5

Hi,

When I have symbols like $,',or copyright symbol I have problems when
the pdf is rendered.

I tried using &#169; or &#174; for copyright or registered symbols. This
works fine.

How do I resolve this for other symbols?

Now that I know that Webdings cannot be supported by FOP, I have
problems while including some icons supported by this font.

Is there a way to resolve the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Archana V