Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benoit Xhenseval <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/25 16:50:02 UTC

M2 ClearCase ... and continuum...

Hi All

I know it *could* be a question for Continuum but:

Scm Clearcase is using "\\mymachine\viewstore" which of course is no good for me

I have followed http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html
Which specifies to create a clearcase-setting.xml in a directory .scm under my home directory.

This seems to be ignored by maven (or Continuum), to avoid any doubt, the settings should contain:
<clearcase-settings>
    <viewstore>\\mymachine\cc_views</viewstore>
</clearcase-settings>

and be in:
C:\Documents and Settings\userid\.scm\clearcase-settings.xml
Right?

Would Continuum require any setting for viewstore?

Many thanks!

Benoit