Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Forrest Li <yu...@rogers.com> on 2003/06/05 03:08:12 UTC

There is no startup.bat in xindice folder.

Is there any changes in how to startup the xindice server?
I saw the code of xindice.bat, it seems that it just support start xindice with servlet.
So does it means that we only support xindice with servlet?

Thanks.

??,?: ??,?: There is no startup.bat in xindice folder.

Posted by Forrest Li <yu...@rogers.com>.
Thanks.
When i use tomcat with port number 8080, it's ok.
But when i change the port of tomcat to be 80, and run the example of Addressbook, and tried to list the contacts, there is an error.
A bug?

???: Kevin Ross [mailto:Kevin.Ross@iverticalleap.com]
????: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 11:53 PM
???: xindice-dev@xml.apache.org
??: RE: ??,?: There is no startup.bat in xindice folder.

Sorry to point out what I think is obvious, but have you looked in the
java/examples folder?

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iverticalleap.com>.