Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/04/23 05:43:19 UTC

Re: IRC Meeting - 10:00 AM EST Sunday 25

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Friday 23 April 2004 10:45, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>>>I'd like to propose a meeting this Sunday, April 26th 11:00 AM UTC
>>
>>Anyone up for an hour when the USA isn't asleep?  :-)  That would be 6AM on
>>the East coast and 3AM on the West.
>

> I think the best would be something like 10-11AM Eastern Time, which would be
> somewhere in the afternoon in Europe and evening time here.

Makes sense - lets lock into 10:00 AM EST Sunday 25.  Here is the
schedule of what this means in other time zones.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=4&year=2004&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Cheers, Steve.

RE: IRC Meeting - 10:00 AM EST Sunday 25

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Lock it in! 10am EST it is.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Oberhack <de...@softwarefabrik.biz>.