Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2018/07/08 13:24:57 UTC

Re: Integraton between ActiveMQ5.14 with SAP PI channel with EOIO Fails

Can you please describe what you mean by "whole communication is broken"?

Exclusive consumer behavior only lasts for the duration of the connection;
once the connection is broken from either end, the broker will attempt to
assign the exclusive consumer behavior to another consumer (one that's
actually connected at the time). If you're looking for the exclusive
consumer assignment to remain the same even when the connection is broken,
you'll need to use some external means (a database, Zookeeper, etcd, or
similar) to tell only one process to create its consumers. That would be
custom code if you went down that path.

Tim