Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2009/12/16 15:51:19 UTC

Re: Force pixel as unit? (was Re: svn commit: r891071 - /incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.webapp.parent/org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.scripts/src/main/resources/org/apache/clerezza/web/resources/scripts/staticwe

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:55 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:

> I Think pixels should be avoided as size unit, with this update you're
> forcing the user of the overlay to define the sizes in pixel. why
> this?

With this update the user defines the size in px. It was before hard
coded in px (see below).

>       this.overlay = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("tx-assetsdetail", {
>               draggable: true,
> -               width: "560px",
> -               height: "450px",
> +               width: widthOverlay+"px",
> +               height: heightOverlay+"px",
>               constraintoviewport: true,

Suggest to create an issue because I am not sure if  relative size is
allowed, I have to test it because of the resize object

Cheers
Tsuy