Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/18 12:16:40 UTC

the Linked Sensor Data project & Data village at CCC 2011

Hi all,

During the CCC 2011 [1], Olivier and I will host the Data village [2]
where we  will organize a bunch of data related workshops. We will of
course talk about CouchDB & Couchapps, Machine Learning, ...

During the data village we will also launch the linked sensor data
project. [3] This projects aims to provide a tool to collect and share
environmental sensors data using CouchDB (and based on the refuge
framework) .

If you want to organise a project in the DataVillage please contact
Olivier or Benoit. And don't hesitate to join us during the event :)

Hope to see you there,

- benoît

[1] http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Main_Page
[2] http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/DataVillage
[3] http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/LinkedSensorData

Re: the Linked Sensor Data project & Data village at CCC 2011

Posted by Fabio Di Bernardini <fd...@altraqua.com>.
Hi Benoit,

I'm working on a project like LinkedSensorData and I'm using CouchDB as
backend and Python as web frontend and in distributed data acquisition
devices.
Since I can't go to CCC, please keep me updated.

Thanks!

Fabio Di Bernardini (Italy)