Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2008/07/31 09:45:39 UTC

Tuscany Charter

Now that Tuscany is a TLP one of the things we could do is create a charter
for the project. Other projects have charters, eg [1], [2], [3], I'm not
sure its actually required these days, if it is several other recently
graduation projects haven't got around to it yet, but even if its not
required maybe it would help to have a "mission statement" for Tuscany as
suggested in the INFOQ article at [4].

I've made a start on one at -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+charter. What
do people think, is there any interest in doing this?

   ...ant

[1] http://hc.apache.org/charter.html
[2] http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_charter.html
[3] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/admin/trunk/Charter.html