Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jackygurui <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 00:47:24 UTC

How to specify username and password for MessageListenerServlet

I understand that MessageListenerServlet uses WebClient to send/receive
messages however I could not able to find out how to specify
username/password for the broker to send message. Someone has mentioned here
exactly two years ago, he only pointed out that this can be done though
org.apache.activemq.connectionFactory property, and he did not provide any
code.

I am wondering if there is a way to configure
org.apache.activemq.connectionFactory property to specify username/password
in the web.xml or somewhere.

Re: How to specify username and password for MessageListenerServlet

Posted by jackygurui <ja...@gmail.com>.
I've solved it by using spring's ServletContextAttributeExporter

    <amq:connectionFactory id="amqConnectionFactory"
brokerURL="vm://localhost:0">
        <property name="userName" value="admin" />
        <property name="password" value="password" />
    </amq:connectionFactory>

    <bean
class="org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextAttributeExporter"

        <property name="attributes">
            <map>
                <entry key="org.apache.activemq.connectionFactory">
                    <ref bean="amqConnectionFactory"/>
                </entry>
            </map>
        </property>