Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Liming Deng <de...@apache.org> on 2021/06/27 07:04:04 UTC

Apache ShenYu website page can not refresh automatically.

Hi Community:
   Currently, we are updating our website. But we found that the website
does not refresh automatically even if the asf-site branch has been
updated. Can someone please help to look at this problem? Thanks.

repo: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-website
site: https://shenyu.apache.org/

--

Deng Liming
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re: Apache ShenYu website page can not refresh automatically.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi
Thanks All.  the problem has been solved, the asf.yaml was missing in the
asf-site branch.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月27日周日 下午10:00写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Liming Deng <de...@apache.org>.