Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Estrade Matthieu <es...@ifrance.com> on 2002/06/26 18:33:53 UTC

Reading Post Data problem

Hi,

(apache 2.0.39 + linux RedHat 7.2 i386)

I am using apache in reverse proxy mode.

i am reading POST data in my module with ap_should_client_block and
ap_get_client_block...

then, i put this data into a temp file...

and patched apache to make ap_get_client_block, read in this file when
it's called by another module ( in this case mod_proxy).

it was working with apache 2.0.36 but not now with the 2.0.39...
I think it's because of the problem with chunked data buffer overflow
patch.

i took a look in the proxy_http.c and i saw that the code sending the
body to the backend server has been modified...

is somebody have the same problem ?

considering that my code is from a module build for 1.3.x, is somebody
has a new solution to read this data without clear it and let it
readable by others modules ?

Best regards,

Estrade Matthieu