Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amol Yadwadkar <Am...@quinnox.com> on 2004/04/21 13:15:10 UTC

Dynamic Generation of HTML Form Element in Struts

Hi List,
Can any one suggest me a hint/path in Struts where I can generate dynamic
Form Elements and also I shall be able to handle the Validations of those
through the JavaScript.
It will be an needy Help!!!
Thankx in Advance!!
Best regds,
Amol

Re: Dynamic Generation of HTML Form Element in Struts

Posted by ganesh g <ga...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

U can generate Dynaaction elements "struts-config.xml" file.
For eg:

<form-bean name="" type="">
<form-property name="firstname" type="java.lang.String"/>
</form-bean>

urs
Ganesh