Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by James Mail <ja...@sun-rise.com.vn> on 2008/04/24 04:37:38 UTC

how do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"

Hi all,

I'm trying to make my apache james to direct all incoming emails to be handled by my custom class "UnavailableMessageSave", but now only emails to unavailable@localhost will currently be handled by class "UnavailableMessageSave"...

How do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"? i've tried changing the line <mailet
match="MatchSingleRecipient=unavailable@localhost"
class="UnavailableMessageSave"> to <mailet match="All" class="UnavailableMessageSave"> but it seems there's some problem when i did that...

really need help here. any help are greatly appreciated.thanx.bye.

Re: how do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
James Mail ha scritto:
> How do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"? i've tried changing the line <mailet
> match="MatchSingleRecipient=unavailable@localhost"
> class="UnavailableMessageSave"> to <mailet match="All" class="UnavailableMessageSave"> but it seems there's some problem when i did that...

1) You should use server-user for this kind of questions.
2) The change to "All" was the solution: what kind of problem is
"there's some problem" ?

Stefano