Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/02/12 11:58:57 UTC

Re: Is Sling Jackrabbit Persistence Manager support Oracle12

Hi Yanice,

On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 13:37 +0100, Yanice Youbi wrote:
> 24.01.2019 11:05:47.976 *ERROR* [FelixStartLevel]
> org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.impl.SlingServerRepositoryMana
> ger start: Uncaught Throwable trying to access Repository, calling
> stopRepository()
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/interfaces/PBEKey
>         at oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon.a(Unknown Source)

As hinted on the sling user's list, you need to find out why the Oracle
JDBC driver can't access javax.crypto.interfaces.PBEKey.

Or maybe there is a way to work around its usage, I see that it uses
OAuth for logging on, which might not be required. Can you try other
login mechanisms?

Thanks,

Robert