Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/03/05 20:57:29 UTC

[Repository Upload Request] commons-jux.jar

Please upload the commons-jux as a new repository entry.

The meta-data requested at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/repository-upload.html> is
available in the attached file, and at
<http://apache.org/~rwaldhoff/jakarta-commons/jux/commons-jux-metainfo.xml>,
although some of the fields weren't entirely clear to me, and I was unable
to find an example in the archive or the repository.

The JAR file itself is available at
<http://apache.org/~rwaldhoff/jakarta-commons/jux/commons-jux.jar>.

A SNAPSHOT version is all I'm looking for. It wasn't clear to me whether
or not that's what the project/currentVersion element should read or not.

Thanks,
 - R.

Re: [Repository Upload Request] commons-jux.jar

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Done.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

turbine-maven-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org

RE: [Repository Upload Request] commons-jux.jar

Posted by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net>.
You need to create an account and login to enter a new issue for maven.

--------
Tim O'Brien

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.
Is JIRA now the preferred way to request jar additions to ibiblio?

If so, I will update the docs.

Rodney was following my recommendation after all :)

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.