Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Diethelm Guallar, Gonzalo" <Go...@sonda.com> on 2001/08/06 23:14:15 UTC

[OT] Socket I/O

Could anybody point me to the standard way of doing socket I/O
with Java? I have done this with C/C++ many times, but not with
Java, and I don't want to pick the wrong (obsolete, inefficient,
whatever) classes to do this. I want to implement blocking versions
of send(byte[] data, int len) and receive(byte[] data, int len).
A simple "use classes Foo, Bar and Baz, see http://bilbo/frodo.html
for an example" would be wonderful. Thanks,

--
Gonzalo A. Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@sonda.com

Re: [OT] Socket I/O

Posted by Nathan Bubna <na...@esha.com>.
not a question for this list.

this is always a good place for general java assistance
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/search.html