Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Josh Vickery <jo...@vickeryj.com> on 2007/05/25 15:30:07 UTC

[S2] s:include and jsp:include of Struts actions blank page

I'm running into some strange behavior when using s:include and
jsp:include with Struts actions as the include target.

If I put <s:include value="someActionName.do"/> or <jsp:include
page="someActionName.do"/> I get a completely blank page with no error
messages.

It works fine if I include a jsp (/pages/somePage.jsp).

I haven't spent much time trying to track down the source of this
problem, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior.

Josh

Re: [S2] s:include and jsp:include of Struts actions blank page

Posted by Josh Vickery <jo...@vickeryj.com>.
Well, I couldn't figure out why the include tags don't work, but I did find:

<s:action name="actionName" executeResult="true"/> which seems to do the trick.

Josh