Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by lxm <lx...@163.com> on 2019/12/11 02:35:28 UTC

a question about rdbms bridge in atlas

I developed a MySQL Bridge Based on hive bridge, but when I deleted a table, the following problems occurred
In hive, the deleted table still has database information.

However, in mysql, the deleted table lacks database information.

This problem caused me to use MySQL bridge for the second time. When there are deleted entities at the same time, I cannot update MySQL instance and MySQL database.

I have carefully looked at the source code of hive bridge, and still haven't found the problem. Google did not find the answer.

Re: a question about rdbms bridge in atlas

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello,

The images attached in your email didn’t come through. Please consider filing a JIRA and attach the images. Alternatively, it will help to see details of API calls from the bridge and the entity status in Atlas.

Madhan