Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by waterg <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 20:43:15 UTC

Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Hello,

Can I use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming?

I have implemented a service where it uses Atomic Long or Sequence to insert
data. Meanwhile I have a streaming client and defines a streamVisit in which
calls the service.  I found that as soon as I use Atomic Long or Sequence in
Service, the streaming result get stuck somewhere. But where I take Atomic
Long or Sequence out. There's a test project attached here.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Streaming-test-td14039.html#a14345

Re: Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
I responded here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Streaming-test-td14039.html

-Val

Re: Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Posted by waterg <je...@gmail.com>.
Hello has anyone got a chance to look at this issue?
Thank you!

Re: Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Posted by waterg <je...@gmail.com>.
Hello, has anyone got a chance to look at it? Thank you so much for helping!

Re: Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Posted by waterg <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val, yes, this is the same issue. Appreciate helping out.

Jessie

Re: Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Is it the same issue that is discussed in
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Streaming-test-td14039.html?
Someone will take a look at your project and respond there.

-Val