Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Dan Manley <dm...@spotnikmobile.com> on 2004/04/28 15:03:21 UTC

updated nedit syntax highlighting for embperl

Hi guys,

does anyone have an updated pats file for nedit for Embperl syntax.  The
one in the nedit contrib fails to load for nedit 5.4.  If it's not out
there already, I'll tinker with the 5.1 version until it works and share
it with y'all.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: updated nedit syntax highlighting for embperl

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> For those using nedit, I've updated (and improved) the syntax
> highlighting .pats file and it's now available on the nedit ftp site.
> It works with nedit 5.1 to 5.4 (current release).  It doesn't work
> with versions earlier than 5.1 because of changes in regex features.
>
> ftp://www.nedit.org/pub/NEdit/contrib/highlighting/embperl.5.1.pats
>
> The instructions for installing it are in the file itself.

Thanks for the update. Could you please add this to
http://www.ecos.de/embperl//db/list.-category_id-5-.epl

Thanks

Gerald

> Dan
>

> Dan Manley wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> does anyone have an updated pats file for nedit for Embperl syntax.
>> The one in the nedit contrib fails to load for nedit 5.4.  If it's
>> not out there already, I'll tinker with the 5.1 version until it
>> works and share it with y'all.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dan

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Re: updated nedit syntax highlighting for embperl

Posted by Dan Manley <dm...@spotnikmobile.com>.
Hi everyone,