Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ashutosh Shahi <as...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/22 10:56:31 UTC

[Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Hi all,
         Trying the latest sources from Axis2 svn, I found that maven
build fails because of some
tests on addressing handlers that have been added recently. When i
tried the revision just before that, found that the content of body
disappears in the response received. I tried the sample programs from
userguide/sample1. Can someone look into it?

Ashutosh

RE: [Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jayachandra,

Yup.. It was noticed and fixed.
Pls get an update and check.

Thanks
Chathura

Re: [Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Jaya

[Axis2] Userguide sample1: eating of the body in the out message fixed

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Sorry about the delay in response, couldn't find time to dig into this.
Yup this is a problem and infact my first impression was that it was a bug
in the Provider. Apparently it was something more than that which runs in to
the Sender and also something to do with the Actual service impl. I have
fixed it and please take an update and check.
Think it's a good Candidate for a test case.

Thanks
Chathura

Re: [Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Posted by Ashutosh Shahi <as...@gmail.com>.
Chathura,

RE: [Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,
I Excluded the two testcase AddressingInHandlerTest and
AddressingOutHandlerTest until such time the eprTest.xml file is uploaded to
the svn. The file is missing and that's what causing the build break.

Thanks
Chathura

RE: [Axis2]Maven Build broken?

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.