Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 13:45:24 UTC

REST Comsumer on ServiceMix 4

Hi Guys,

I will like to know if it is possible to  have a REST consumer that will
just receive requests.

I am aware of cxfrs, however, the problem with that implementation is that,
it expects you to add a service class.

Is there really a need for this serviceClass? I intend to capture a (JSON)
request and hopefully have a converter to convert from json to xml and
forward the request to some other endpoints in the ESB.

I will appreciate if someone can put up some snippet to achieve this.

Re: REST Comsumer on ServiceMix 4

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lekkie,

You have a lot of chance. I have created a example based on REST and using
camel web, cxf, ...

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-454

Regards,

Charles Moulliard