Posted to users@jena.apache.org by maneesh vb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/11 04:44:37 UTC

Selection of RDF frameworks/tools

Dear All,

Past 1 month, I have been studying on various options to build a semantic
layer for the below given scenario.

Build a semantic layer to talk to multiple RDBMS systems and display the
results by connecting to different existing RDBMS

which could be better options to create endpoint for RDBMS.. not able to
decide which to go
-Virtuso
-D2RQ
-Fuski
- any other options

Once we have endpoints, which framework could be used

-Apache Jena (can Jena integrated with virtuso)

-Virtuso (not sure if it can be used to develop the application similar to
Jena)

Is there any diagram/exiting solution for a complete solution of a semantic
layer)

Re: Selection of RDF frameworks/tools

Posted by maneesh vb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dear Adrian,

Thanks Adrian for the detais..

Dear All

would this type of flow works - Jena (ontology defined in protege) ->
virtuso middleware -> different RDMS