Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/13 21:50:52 UTC

Re: RE : T5: Access to an ApplicationState object from a HttpServlet

On 6/13/07, Deleuze Sébastien <Se...@atosorigin.com> wrote:

>  However, if someone knows a way to access to Tapestry ApplicationState
> objects without having to copy it to HttpSession, please let me know.

By definition ASO are stored in the session.
Here is a quote from online docs about ApplicationStateObjects:
"With an ASO, the value is automatically stored outside the page; with
the default storage strategy, it is stored in the session."

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com