Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Charles Fonseca <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/15 00:28:47 UTC

Getting started

Hello you all!

I am Charles, 19 years old, Java/Kotlin developer, I'm new to open source.
I would like to take any kind of task in order to know the project
better, as I am looking for a topic of interest. My Jira user is 'barddoo'.

Best Regards,
Charles Fonseca.

Re: Getting started

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Welcome to Apache Ignite Community!

I added your JIRA account to the contributor list. A following page can
help you to start https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Feel free to write a message to dev@ignite.apache.org if you need any
assistance.

--