Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2013/04/14 20:51:11 UTC

upcoming 3.2M1 release vote

Thinking of starting 3.2M1 vote soon. Want generified SelectQuery available to everyone ASAP.

Comments?

A.

Re: upcoming 3.2M1 release vote

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Fluent API is available via Property methods (i.e for query qualifiers). Also there is ObjectContext.select() method that is a previously missing link for any kind of generic List<T> type results. But yeah, there's still more work ahead of us in this area.

Andrus

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.

Posted by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
Yes the page would be great. Which version of Cayenne is now "mythical"?

What changes would dropping JDK1.5 allow? Would a rewrite of the JDBC layer be appropriate to take advantage of any new features? I can't say I've poked around much in that part of Cayenne.

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2007/04/10/whats-new-in-jdbc-40.html

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis