Posted to user@flink.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/11 20:50:40 UTC

How to create User Notifications/Reminder ?

I need to create User Notification/Reminder when I don’t see a specific
event (high volume) from that user for more than 2 weeks.

Should I be using windowing or CEP or  ProcessFunction?

I am pretty new to Flink. Can anyone please advise me what is the best way
to solve this?

Thank you for your time.

Re: How to create User Notifications/Reminder ?

Posted by anna stax <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hequn and Dawid for your input.  Thanks Dawid for the link.  Great
help!

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Dawid and Hequn. Dawid, the link you provided is very useful.

Thanks
shyla

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <wy...@gmail.com>.
Hi shyla,